EXPERIENCED INSURANCE BAD FAITH LAWYERS
An insurance policy is a promise. In exchange for a premium, insurance companies promise to pay valid claims. When insurance companies fail to keep their promises, their insured customers can suffer without compensation.
The attorneys at Doyle LLP Trial Lawyers have represented policyholders with insurance bad faith cases involving unscrupulous insurance practices. Our bad faith insurance claims experience spans many types of insurance policies, from consumer to commercial, including:
- Workers’ compensation policies
- Property insurance dispute
- Business interruption claims
- Commercial general and public liability policies
- Marine insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Excess/umbrella liability coverage
- Kidnap, ransom, and extortion policies (KREs)
- Reinsurance treaties
Insurance Bad Faith Attorneys Protecting People around the World
insurance companies must have a reasonable basis to deny a claim. They often don’t. The law forbids insurers from acting in bad faith toward their insured individual. But sometimes insurers do it anyway. Being a mere policyholder up against a large insurance company can be a very frustrating experience.
The attorneys at Doyle LLP Trial Lawyers have handled insurance bad faith lawsuits on behalf of policyholders and insureds at home and worldwide against a number of workers’ compensation insurers, other U.S. domestic insurers, Lloyd’s syndicates, U.K. company market insurers, and other European underwriters.
Contact Our Law Firm Today
If your claims have been unjustly delayed or denied because of insurance bad faith, contact an attorney at Doyle LLP Trial Lawyers today.
Insurance Bad Faith
Homeowners Property Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance Disputes With State Farm
- Homeowners Insurance Disputes With Allstate
- Homeowners Insurance Disputes With Nationwide Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance Disputes With Zurich
- Hurricane Insurance Disputes
- Tornado Claim Disputes
- Windstorm Claim Disputes
- Fire Claim Disputes
Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Disputes With Lloyds of London
- Commercial Tornado Claim Disputes