Few law firms have experienced the challenges of pursuing a hurricane insurance claim firsthand. Doyle LLP Trial Lawyers has been through it and understands the steps necessary to make a hurricane damage claim. In the aftermath of Hurricane Ike, our Galveston, Texas, office was submerged under eight feet of water and destroyed.
We have experienced the devastation that our clients have endured and we can empathize with the sheer frustration of trying to get an insurance company to honor its contract and keep its promises. We know how to stand up to insurance companies and our legal team is here to protect the true value of your home or business.
U.S. Hurricanes 2005-2012
Hurricanes have impacted many parts of the United States in recent years, including:
- Hurricane Sandy in 2012 affecting Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Virginia
- Hurricane Isaac in 2012 affecting Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi
- Hurricane Irene in 2011 affecting New Jersey, North Carolina and Virginia
- Hurricane Dolly in 2008 affecting South Texas
- Hurricane Gustav in 2008 affecting Louisiana
- Hurricane Ike in 2008 affecting Florida, Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas
- Hurricane Humberto in 2007 affecting North Texas and Louisiana
- Hurricane Wilma in 2005 and affecting Florida
- Hurricane Rita in 2005 and affecting Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas
- Hurricane Katrina in 2005 affecting Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama
All of these hurricanes caused devastation to home and building owners, with many buildings completely destroyed and others damaged and in need of expensive repair. Unfortunately, while those living in affected areas generally have hurricane insurance to protect against these types of events, many insurance companies fail to live up to their promises, preventing affected individuals from getting the money they need to repair their properties. A Hurricane damage attorney can help.
Working Tirelessly to Get Your Life Back
At Doyle LLP Trial Lawyers we have represented hundreds of families and businesses pursuing Hurricane damage claim throughout the United States. We seek just compensation for:
- Families with “slab claims” involving the total destruction of their homes and businesses
- Homeowners whose homes were significantly damaged by hurricane winds
- Businesses with valid insurance claims for hurricane damage and business interruption
In every case, the insurance company has so-called experts who are fighting to pay you as little as they can. Insurance companies may delay, undervalue your property or even deny legitimate claims. All of this prevents you from getting your life back.
Our attorneys work to resolve claims in a quick, fair and effective manner. We fight for you to get the insurance payout you deserve so you can rebuild.
Helping Policyholders across the U.S. Get Fair Compensation after a Hurricane
Fighting for fairness against insurance companies such as Farmers, Allstate, Nationwide, USAA, Lloyds, State Farm and many others, is about far more than running a television commercial.
While other law firms boast about standing up to the insurance industry, Doyle LLP Trial Lawyers is the first and only firm since Hurricane Ike to actually go to trial against an insurance company in Galveston, Texas, against an insurance company for committing bad faith. In fact, our Hurricane damage claim lawyers have taken six insurance bad faith cases to trial and won within the past several years. We can put that experience to work to help hurricane victims throughout the United States.
Turn to Our Firm for Solid Information, Counsel and Action
Contact us about your hurricane insurance dispute. We will spring into action, assess your situation and tell you how we can help. The consultation is free. Call (888) 571-1001