Working families, business and property owners, and military veterans have relied on us to defeat some of the largest, most powerful corporations in the U.S. and abroad. Each of our lawyers has experience in a larger firm environment, with many using their time at defense firms to inform their current practice.
Client successes and legal leadership
Based in Houston, our firm’s recent achievements inside and outside the courtroom include:
- Multiple trial verdicts won — all were three to 10 times the last settlement offer.
- Multiple appellate decisions obtained in high-stakes, high-profile coverage and maritime cases.
- Nationwide leadership of toxic exposure litigation war veterans are pursuing against a U.S. military contractor.
- Local leadership of Hurricane Ike Insurance bad faith litigation, including the first case to verdict in an insurance bad faith case in Galveston court since 2008.
- Leadership of prominent local, state and national legal organizations committed to consumer safety and insurance fairness.
We believe in our clients and our abilities to win their cases. That’s why we handle cases on a contingency fee basis. You will not owe us anything unless we recover a settlement on your behalf.